Construction management – Higher Apprenticeship
Job roles: Site manager, Site engineer, Construction operations manager, Surveying technician, Building services engineering technician, Civil engineering technician, Commercial manager, Quantity surveyor
The Higher Apprenticeship in Construction Management has been developed to provide career progression and professional development opportunities for higher technicians, professionals and managers in construction.
- – Construction and building services management and supervision (Sustainability)
- – Construction site supervision
- – Foundation Degree in Professional practice in construction operations management
- – Construction management (Sustainability)
- – BA(Hons) Professional practice in construction site management
- – BA(Hons) Professional practice in quantity surveying and commercial management
Whichever pathway you follow you are likely to be responsible for hiring and managing staff, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget, liaising with clients and sub-contractors, and ensuring the site is operating in a safe and secure manner.
Issuing Authority: CITB
Qualification: Levels 4, 5 & 6 (Higher)
Salary: Salaries will depend on occupations, location and other factors